- American Indians, American Justice.
By: Vine Deloria, Jr & Clifford M.
- Indian Treaties, Two Centuries of
Dishonor By: Rupert Costo & Jeannette
Henry American Indian reader Current affairs.
- American Indian Law, in a nutshell
by: William C. Canby, JR.
- Uneven Ground, American Indian
Sovereignty and Federal Law by: David
E. Wilkins and K. Tsianina Lomawaima.
- The Constitution, the Declaration of
Independence and the Articles of
- American Indians, Time and the Law by
Charles F. Wilkinson.
- Indian Justice By John Howard Payne,
Edited by Grant Foreman.
- American Indian History Five
Centuries of conflict and Coexistence.
Volume 1 & 2 By: Robert W. Venables.
- American Indian Tribal Governments
by: Sharon O’Brien
- The Heritage Guide to the
Constitution by: Edwin Meese lll
Chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board, Matthew Spalding,
Editor David Forte, and Senior Editor
- And Still The Waters Run. The
Betrayal of the Five Civilized Tribes BY:
- A History of the Indians of The
By Angie Debo.
- The Cherokee Ghost Dance By: William
- Unhallowed Intrusion A History of
Cherokee Families in Forsyth County
Georgia by Don L. Shadburn.
- The Cherokees by Grace Steele
- Trail of Tears the rise and fall of
the Cherokee Nation by John Ehle
- Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama
members and homestead website